What items are prohibited or restricted from shipment?
Certain items are not permitted to be shipped by customs. These include the following ~
- Controlled drugs such as opium, heroin, cocaine, MDMA (Ecstasy), morphine, cannabis, amphetamines and lysergide (LSD)
- Counterfeit currency
- Firearms (including gas pistols, electric shock batons, stun guns and similar weapons), ammunition and explosives (including flares incorporating a barrel)
- Radio transmitters (walkie-talkies, citizen band radios, cordless telephones etc.) not approved for use in the UK
- Plants and plant produce including trees and shrubs, potatoes and certain other vegetables, fruit, bulbs and seeds
- Meat and poultry; many other animal products
- Flick knives, butterfly knives and certain other offensive weapons and some martial arts weapons
- Animals, birds and fish, whether alive or dead (eg stuffed), parts and articles derived from protected species including furskins, ivory, reptile leather, stony corals and goods made from them
If in doubt please contact us before packing and we will be able to advise further.